• 1 eggplant, peeled and diced
• 1/2 cup water
• 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
• 1 tablespoon white wine
• 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
• 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Throw the eggplant and water in your pressure cooker. Cover and bring to HIGH pressure; maintain pressure for 4 minutes. Quick release the pressure, remove the lid and set aside.
- Add the rest of the above ingredients, except for parsley. Bring to HIGH pressure and maintain pressure for about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve chilled.