• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 onion, diced
• 2 apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
• 1/2 cup white wine
• 1 head red cabbage, cut into strips
• 1 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• Pine nuts, for garnish
- Heat olive oil in your pressure cooker over medium heat. Sauté the onion until translucent and soft.
- Add the apples and wine.
- Stir the cabbage into the pressure cooker. Cover and cook for 2 to 4 minutes at HIGH pressure.
- When time is up, open the pressure cooker according to manufacturer’s instructions. Season with salt and black pepper. Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve immediately.