• 1/2 pound carrots
• 2 parsnips, diced
• 2 stalks celery, diced
• 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
• 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
• 1 onion, peeled and sliced
• 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
• 1 boneless chuck roast, into serving-sized portions
• 1 envelope onion soup mix
• Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
• 1 cup water
• 1 cup tomato juice
- Arrange the vegetables in the bottom of your pressure cooker. Lay the chuck roast on the vegetable layer.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients; mix well to combine; pour the mixture into the pressure cooker.
- Then, bring to LOW pressure; maintain pressure for 45 minutes. Serve warm.