• 2 tablespoons sesame oil
• 1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper flakes, crushed
• 1 pound cauliflower, cut into florets
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
• 3/4 cups water
- Heat sesame oil in your pressure cooker over medium heat. Add sweet onion, garlic, and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring continuously, for about 2 minutes. Add the cauliflower florets and continue cooking for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt, black pepper, and dried basil; add the water.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes at HIGH pressure. Lastly, open the cooker by following the manufacturer’s instructions. Serve over rice.