• Non-stick cooking spray
• 2 onions, peeled and sliced
• 1 corned beef brisket
• 1 cup apple juice
• 2 teaspoons orange zest, finely grated
• 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
• 1/2 head cabbage, diced
• Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Treat the inside of the cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange the onions on the bottom of your cooker.
- Add the beef, apple juice, orange zest, and yellow mustard. Lock the lid into place; bring to LOW pressure; maintain for 45 minutes. Afterwards, remove the lid.
- Place the cabbage on top of the ingredients. Then, bring to LOW pressure; maintain pressure for 8 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Carve the brisket and serve.