• 1 cup water
• 3/4 cup soy sauce
• 1/4 cup sweetener
• 1 blood orange, squeezed
• 1 head of garlic, peeled and crushed
• 1 cup scallions, chopped
• Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
• 4 beef short ribs
• 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Combine together the water, soy sauce, sweetener, and orange juice in a mixing bowl.
- Add the garlic, scallions, salt, and ground black pepper; mix thoroughly. Place the ribs in the bowl and marinate at least 4 hours.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet. Sear your ribs for about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer seared short ribs to the Instant Pot.
- Next, choose the “MeatStew” mode, and cook for 30 minutes. To release pressure, use natural release method. Serve warm.