number one our overall best pick is chefman die cast electric bread and food slicer great size for home use the motor is powerful enough to slice through a corned beef brisket with ease and sliced very thin how i like it the motor could use a little more torque for me but if you just don’t try to cut too fast then it will work perfectly easy to disassemble and clean but a little tricky to get everything back and in place some things don’t come apart to clean so you have to move things around to get in all the smaller areas overall it’s a great buy and addition to my kitchen great price and better than expected product we had another brand of slicer for many years and it finally gave out looked for another one and bought this one because of the good reviews and video and price very happy we bought it slices evenly and protects the blade and is very easy to operate the prows the blade is very sharp the surfaces are easy enough to clean it cuts well the cons the thickness adjustment is not very precise
- SLICE YOUR FAVORITES: Use your food cutter to easily slice deli style ham, turkey, roast beef, dried meat, cheese, bread, fruit, and vegetables right in your own kitchen. The food slicer is equipped with an adjustable thickness dial for customizing slices just the way you like them.
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN: With a sleek, compact design, this 9" x 12" deli slicer is small enough for most cabinets and countertops; perfect for weekday lunch prep or crafting gourmet meals. Great for making homemade beef jerky, deli sandwiches, charcuterie boards, sliced fruit for dehydrating, party platters, appetizers, and more.
- EASY USE & CLEANUP: Powerful 180-Watt AC motor and serrated stainless-steel blade allow foods to glide through the slicer with ease. Removable and retractable 7.5" serrated stainless-steel blade and die-cast aluminum housing are easy to clean.120V
- SAFE AND SMART: Sturdy non-slip feet, blade safety guard and food pusher ensure that the food slicer will stay in place so you can keep a firm grip while operating; on/off switch offers added safety so you can cut safely for a customized, clean slice - every time.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year hassle-free warranty provided by Chefman, so you can purchase worry-free - we've got your back!
- To Be a Chef: The food slicer cuts the food precisely, it makes you like a good chef at home. Adjustable thickness from super thin to approximately 3/4 ‘’ thick for slicing various of food such as meat, deli, cheese, roast beef, turkey breast, vegetables and fruits.
- 200W Powerful Meat Slicer: The update electric food slicer is driven by 200 watts of fast, high yield slicing power, 7.5'' stainless steel serrated blade is sharp enough to cut the frozen meat, deli, cheese,etc, the slicer machine help you keep a consistent sharp cut.
- Easy to Clean: Seamless and removable features make sanitation a breeze. Our removable ring-guard cover prevents debris buildup on cutting surfaces. The blade, food carriage, slide-rod extension and food pusher are removable, it allows for thorough cleaning and sanitation.
- Safety Protection: To operate the deli slicer, you must press both the SAFETY LOCK & POWER BUTTON simultaneously to start, avoid the mistake operation. Non-slip suction cup feet keeps the meat slicer stable during working.
- Compatible Blades and Food Pusher Available: If you want to order more different blades or food pusher separately, you can find them in our store. They are special for OSTBA SL518-1 and SL518 Meat Slicer. 24/7 Customer Support.
- 💖 Easy Clean & Safe - CUSIMAX meat slicer never worry about how to clean up the food hidden in it. Hidden track design and removable blade make it easy to clean the food slicer machine. Sturdy non-slip feet, blade safety guard and food pusher ensure that the food slicer will stay in place so you can keep a firm grip while operating.
- 💖 Advanced Design - We adopt the most advanced bearing and belt drive structure for blade processing. The slicer operation does not require lubricant. Compared with gear drives, it's more durable and easier to maintain and operate. It helps manage your work in the kitchen to be easier and more efficient.
- 💖 Upgraded Workmanship - We understand that blade of the slicer is one of the core components, so we have upgraded 7.5 inch stainless steel 420 cutting blade by exquisite craftsmanship, which can help you to cut food in an orderly manner and evenly without getting stuck.
- 💖 Different Thickness - Precise adjustable thickness from super thin to approximately 3/4’’ thick for slicing various of food. Powerful 200 watt AC motor and stainless steel blade make it easy to slice beef jerky, ham, deli sandwiches, charcuterie boards, cold cuts, hard cheeses, fruit, vegetable and bread, sliced fruits for dehydrating, party platters, appetizers and more.
- 💖 Get Yours Now, Risk-Free - CUSIMAX offer a outstanding 30-day hassle-free policy & 18-month promise. We assure you that no other food slicer beats our products' high-caliber quality & efficiency. All CUSIMAX products are covered by Product Liability Insurance of the United States. Please refer to the instruction manual for more information.
- FRESH HOMEMADE BREAD IN 3 EASY STEPS: Just add your ingredients to the breadmaker, select the cycle and press start.
- YOU CONTROL THE INGREDIENTS & NUTRITIONAL CONTENT: Prepare healthy loaves of bread without preservatives or trans fat using this Hamilton Beach breadmaker.
- VERSATILE WITH 12 CYCLES: Make dough, bake cake, or make delicious mouth-watering loaves of fresh baked bread. Cycles include basic, French, gluten-free, quick bread (no yeast), sweet, 1.5 lb express, 2.0 lb express, dough, jam, cake, whole grain and bake.
- GREAT FOR DOUGH PREP: Prepare a variety of yeast doughs in the breadmaker machine for dinner rolls, pizza crusts, cinnamon buns and more, then bake in a conventional oven.
- MAKE BREAD THE WAY YOU LIKE IT: Choose to make either 1.5 lb. or 2 lb. loaves, and select from 3 crust settings for light, medium or dark crust.
- DAZZLE YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY WITH THE MOST DELICIOUS FINELY-SLICED MEATS with the Elite Platinum premium electric meat slicer, which is specifically designed to help you save precious time, effort and money. How, Now you don’t have to go to the store and get sliced meat or cheese anymore. You can easily do it yourself at home with our user-friendly food slicer
- PRECISELY CUT SALAMI, HAM, MORTADELLA, CHORIZO OR PEPPERONI with our multipurpose and reliable meat slicer, which will allow you to enjoy your favorite cold cuts, hard cheeses, fruit, vegetables or even bread like never before. All you have to do is adjust the desired thickness for your food. You can easily choose from razor-thin to ½” slices and start slicing like a pro
- A MUST-HAVE KITCHEN ACCESSORY FOR EVERY MODERN HOUSEHOLD - Have you ever thought how easier your life would be if you had a practical meat slicer at your disposal, Whether you are planning a wine-tasting night with your friends, a Christmas party with your family or just want to make yummy sandwiches for your kids every single day, our meat slicer is a must-have
- SPOIL YOUR LOVED ONES WITH THE MOM-APPROVED HOUSEWARMING GIFT IDEA. Surprise your wife, girlfriend, sister, mother, daughter, granddaughter or grandmother with our professional-grade electric meat precision slicer today. She will love the easy-to-clean design (thanks to the removable blade) while the sturdy, non-slip construction will make slicing meat a breeze
- FINALLY, HERE’S A MEAT SLICER THAT WILL PASS THE TEST OF TIME - Unlike all those cheaply-made food slicers, our meat slicer is made from premium-quality die-cast aluminum, which is not only super-durable, but also rustproof and easy to clean. As a result, you can rest assured that your robust meat slicer will endure any abuse without skipping a beat
Why you need a meat slicer
It’s fair to say that if you run a professional catering business, work as a chef, or attend events, then a meat slicer is definitely more of a need than a want. Indeed, slicing meat can be a time-consuming and tedious task that can distract your attention from other important matters during your cooking and catering work. However, using a meat slicer cuts down on an otherwise exhausting and time-consuming task, leaving you free to focus on bigger plates and more options for your spreads.
But they can also be extremely practical for home use. Not only can they save you a surprising amount of money, thanks to the ability to buy in bulk and cut in your own kitchen, but they’re also incredibly versatile. Not only do they work on meat, but they can also be used as fruit and vegetable slicers – or even be used to create slices of bread from homemade baked goods.
Things to Consider When Buying a Slicer
The size of your meat slicer matters when it comes to how much food you want to work with, each time you use it. Naturally, commercial users will often be given larger cuts of meat and so on, and therefore need a larger surface area to work with and a wider blade to accommodate. For home use, a standard blade of 7.5 inches or close to that in diameter will be more than sufficient for most uses.
One of the most important factors in choosing your meat slicer is considering the range of thicknesses provided by the slicer itself. The best meat slicers will allow you to adjust the blade and create more space between the blade and the wall/exit point. This extra space allows you to get thicker slices, and vice versa. Make sure your next purchase comes with an adjustable blade, so you can cut your meat and other foodstuffs in a wider variety of thicknesses to suit your own taste.
The power of your meat slicer is important because it allows the slicing action to work better. The more powerful the motor, the easier the slicing will be and the less drag there will be. Less drag ensures your meat won’t be ripped, instead sliced in one clean motion.
- Safety and cleanliness
When slicing, safety is paramount. So it’s important that your slicer is easy to use, so you don’t have to put extra effort into slicing and risk slipping and damaging your hands. The slicer should also come with a wide range of additional safety measures, which will differ depending on the slicer you choose.
Many slicing options come with additional handles and a barrier for your hand to hold behind to allow you to slice smoothly and reduce the risk of cuts. However, additional safety measures, such as a child safety lock on your slicer or a blade guard, will go a long way in keeping everyone safe.
Finally, cleanliness is just as important as safety, as cross contamination of your slicer can lead to food poisoning. Go for an easy-to-clean slicer, with removable main body parts of the slicer that can be washed thoroughly in hot, soapy water.
How to use a meat slicer
Remember that every meat slicer is different, with a different blade and tracking, different size and grip, and different thickness. Before using your meat slicer, always pair up with your slicer and read the manufacturer’s instructions. Be aware that different types of blades work better on different foods: serrated blades work well on cheese and bread, for example, while smooth blades work best with deli meats.
Before you begin, be aware that force should not be used to push meat or food products into the slicer. Food should pass through the blade easily and leave you with the thickness you want, and too much effort can damage the machine – as well as yourself. So take your time and be patient, as you will get used to the pace required to slice your meat.
If this is your first time using the machine, wipe everything down before you start, to remove dust and general dirt that can build up over time. Then place the food securely along the track, using the handles, if there are any on your chosen purchase. Once this is done, you can start your machine.
Move the food onto the track, using the safety guards – never work freehand! And check if the food thickness is according to your requirements. If not, adjust as necessary and try again. You become a blacksmith by forging, and before you know it, you’ll be using your meat slicers with speed and ease.
When you’re done, be sure to clean your machine, including the blade and any other safety features that have come in contact with food. In particular, if you are cutting meat, be sure to clean anything that has been touched by the meats before and during use.
What can I slice with a meat slicer?
Meat slicers have the distinction of being able to be used with just about anything, as long as the size of the food matches the size of the slicing track. A serrated blade can be used for bread and cheese (the serrations on the blade reduce the level of drag caused by the spinning motion, resulting in a cleaner cut), while the smooth blade can be used for meat , vegetables, fruits – whatever you want!
Slicers can work with everything from preparing salads to regular use as a deli slicer. Just adjust the thickness according to your needs and use the appropriate pressure while working with the blade, to protect yourself.
Are they noisy?
Most meat slicers can get really loud unless you buy an option that provides lower decibels (the rating at which sound is measured). These options are often more expensive and, for most users, not worth the extra money spent. That said, if you or your family members are sensitive to sound, it is also possible to reduce the noise by switching to a lower horsepower motor, which will reduce the noise created in most slicers.
For commercial use, meat slicers are not considered to be so loud that they require extensive settings and are unlikely to damage your hearing, provided they are not used for long periods of time. If so, it is always recommended to use earplugs – even with the quietest models and motors – to preserve your hearing.
What are the basic safety precautions?
Most meat slicers come with a series of safety components as part of their overall design, allowing you to work with minimal additional demands. However, the basic principles of using meat slicers mean that you should always make sure that every part of the machine is properly and securely fastened. You will also need to ensure that your hands are never near the blade itself and that you use the feed system according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
How often should I clean and sanitize my food slicer?
You should clean meat slicers after each use, making sure the machine has been turned off and wiping down the components with hot, soapy water. Most meat slicers have removable parts, which make it much easier to get into otherwise tight spaces and allow for more thorough cleaning. Most meat slicers and their matching blades are not dishwasher safe. So avoid using a dishwasher and only ever wash by hand, being careful not to catch the blade.
Depending on what you use your meat slicer for and how often you use it, it is important to clean and sanitize every part of your slicer. If you use them professionally, then you will need to sanitize your blade and meat slicer after each use and before switching to another type of food. This is to avoid the risk of cross contamination. At home, however, if you clean your blade and slicer after every use, there’s less need to thoroughly sanitize your meat slicer, provided it’s used in the same household, every time. To this end, we recommend that you disinfect your meat slicer approximately once a month, or after each use,
What if it gets boring? How do I sharpen my slicer?
There are several ways to sharpen your slicers, depending on the type you purchase. Some options use a removable blade, making it easier to clean and sharpen where needed. However, most are stationary and need to be sharpened while the machine is running. Be very careful when it comes to sharpening your blade, and use proper safety precautions, if possible.
Some meat slicers come with whetstones, but they can also be purchased online for a relatively low price. They’re reusable, so don’t throw them away once you’ve sharpened your blade – instead save them for the next time you need them!
Before you do, make sure the blade is clean and has been disinfected. Some brands have their own way of allowing the sharpening tool to access the blade without having to. If so, follow the instructions given in the manual.
Most meat slicers have a locking knob that must be removed, or screwed open, to allow the sharpening tool to lock into place. Once the stone has been placed in the correct place, tighten everything and turn the machine on. The stone will be used to sharpen the blade, and you shouldn’t need to be near the machine or the blade to sharpen it.
Once you’re done, reverse the steps and be sure to clean the slicer surfaces again. This will remove any dust and metal or stone scraps caused by the sharpening process.
Our best choice
It’s the most efficient meat slicer on the market, cutting and slicing your food with minimal effort – and all at a great price, making it the best meat slicer available today. today. A powerful motor and efficient design saves you the effort of creating your charcuterie or slicing any food, whether it’s needed for an event or just for your dinner.
Comes with everything you need to get started, it’s a great choice for anyone looking for a high quality electric meat slicer with a smooth work flow and adjustable thickness. Best of all, it’s extremely easy to clean, thanks to the main slicer components being removable.
Leave a Reply