number five on our list is the beven stainless steel meat cutter this meat slicer is capable of efficiently slicing frozen meat such as beef lamb chicken ham and fish this makes it an irreplaceable tool for preparing shabu-shabu hot pots pizza toppings sukiyaki and more the meat cutter is made of superior quality stainless steel which makes it highly durable and strong enough to withstand rigorous daily use our team also found this cutter easy to clean because of its smooth finish in which the excess meat slides right off the unit during rinsing in terms of size the unit has dimensions of 17.99 by 9.49 by 4.02 inches and weighs 5.84 pounds making it the lightest in her last while most people think that meat slicers are just for cutting meat the bevent stainless steel meat cutter also boasts its ability to cut a wide variety of ingredients as well as cabbages and onions this makes the bethan the ideal cutter for different cuisines since this is the only manual meat slicer in our list it comes at the most affordable price which is why our team at in the kitchen highly recommends this for individuals on a budget despite that it still performed well allowing our team to produce evenly sliced meat every time that is why this highly versatile and practical meat cutter earns a well-deserved spot on today’s list the meat slicer machine coming in at
- 1. This Befen Frozen Food Slicer eliminates one of the most time-consuming jobs in food prep. It helps to slice frozen meat, such as frozen beef, lamb, chicken, ham and fish into uniformed thin slices for different cuisines including shabu shabu hotpot, stir fry, Korean BBQ, sukiyaki, pizza topping, sandwiches or beef jerky for snack, without struggling with a butcher knife.
- 2. BENEFITS: Save Money on Buying Pre-sliced Food. If you regularly buy pre-sliced meats at the supermarket, with this meat slicer you can buy for example, a chunk of beef or lamb, then put it in the freezer overnight before slicing into thin slices - it works out about half the cost, comparing to pre-cut, and you’ll save a lot of money over a year, possibly even enough to pay for the machine.
- 3. ENHANCED STAINLESS STEEL: Upgraded since late 2019, we’re using 1.5mm thick stainless steel board to craft this product, 2 times thicker than other similar slicer on the market. This high quality stainless steel can stands more pressure, can be easy to clean and used for a long time when maintained properly.【Note: There might be slight scratches on the product, it happened during transportation, please rest assured the product is new】
- 4. Package includes: a set of the frozen meat slicer, a separate meat holder, 2 blades(1 installed), 10 meat bags, 2 suction cups, an allen wrench and the instruction manual. DIMENSION: 460mm*160mm*120mm (18.1'' * 6.3'' * 4.7''); Blade Length: 196mm (7.9''); Weight : 2.3kg; Thickness of the meat slice can be adjusted: from 0.2mm to 20mm. It’s recommended to slice thinly because the thinner the meat is, the easier for you have a clean cut.
- 5. NOTE: Please read the instruction manual and properly freeze the meat before using this product. There are detailed steps showing you how to prepare the ingredient and how to operate this product. If the meat is not properly frozen, it would be difficult to achieve a clean cut. If there's any question, please contact us from the product listing on Amazon.com and click seller "Befen" and click ask a question.
- 10” Premium Stainless Steel Coated with Teflon Blade
- Aluminum Alloy Base
- Cutting Thickness 0-0.4”
- ETL NSF CE Approved
- 320-Watts Motor Power
- ✔ 200W Powerful Meat Slicer: The update electric food slicer is driven by 200 watts of fast, high yield slicing power. This is a highly versatile model, with enough power and speed to slice pretty much anything. Not just meats, but cheeses, bread, and vegetables, giving you an all purpose slicing machine when you need to quickly crank out meals.
- ✔ Two 7. 5’’ Stainless Steel Blade: We understand that the slicer blade is one of the core components, so we used the great, sharp workmanship stainless steel blade. Equipped with two 304 stainless steel blades of the serrated blade and a non-serrated blade(Kindly Note: When you received the package, the serrated blade is already installed on the meat slicer, and the non-serrated blade is included in the package), which cuts cooked food and raw food more healthily, reducing the trouble of using raw food and cooked food to cross-infection.
- ✔ Easy to Clean: Seamless and removable features make sanitation a breeze. Our removable ring-guard cover prevents debris buildup on cutting surfaces. The blade, food carriage, slide-rod extension and food pusher are removable, it allows for thorough cleaning and sanitation.
- ✔ Precise Adjustable Thickness: This food slicer built-in thickness control knob can adjust around 3/4-inch for vegetables, meat, roasts, bread, and more. It can help you slice efficiently and makes it easy to achieve the precision you want.
- ✔ Compact and Durable Design: The construction is solid cast aluminum, which should give you a long lasting and durable body that can take a lot of abuse. With a sleek, compact lightweight design, this deli slicer is small enough for most cabinets and countertops. Perfect for weekday lunch prep or crafting gourmet meals.
- SLICE YOUR FAVORITES: Use your food cutter to easily slice deli style ham, turkey, roast beef, dried meat, cheese, bread, fruit, and vegetables right in your own kitchen. The food slicer is equipped with an adjustable thickness dial for customizing slices just the way you like them.
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN: With a sleek, compact design, this 9" x 12" deli slicer is small enough for most cabinets and countertops; perfect for weekday lunch prep or crafting gourmet meals. Great for making homemade beef jerky, deli sandwiches, charcuterie boards, sliced fruit for dehydrating, party platters, appetizers, and more.
- EASY USE & CLEANUP: Powerful 180-Watt AC motor and serrated stainless-steel blade allow foods to glide through the slicer with ease. Removable and retractable 7.5" serrated stainless-steel blade and die-cast aluminum housing are easy to clean.120V
- SAFE AND SMART: Sturdy non-slip feet, blade safety guard and food pusher ensure that the food slicer will stay in place so you can keep a firm grip while operating; on/off switch offers added safety so you can cut safely for a customized, clean slice - every time.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year hassle-free warranty provided by Chefman, so you can purchase worry-free - we've got your back!
- To Be a Chef: The food slicer cuts the food precisely, it makes you like a good chef at home. Adjustable thickness from super thin to approximately 3/4 ‘’ thick for slicing various of food such as meat, deli, cheese, roast beef, turkey breast, vegetables and fruits.
- 200W Powerful Meat Slicer: The update electric food slicer is driven by 200 watts of fast, high yield slicing power, 7.5'' stainless steel serrated blade is sharp enough to cut the frozen meat, deli, cheese,etc, the slicer machine help you keep a consistent sharp cut.
- Easy to Clean: Seamless and removable features make sanitation a breeze. Our removable ring-guard cover prevents debris buildup on cutting surfaces. The blade, food carriage, slide-rod extension and food pusher are removable, it allows for thorough cleaning and sanitation.
- Safety Protection: To operate the deli slicer, you must press both the SAFETY LOCK & POWER BUTTON simultaneously to start, avoid the mistake operation. Non-slip suction cup feet keeps the meat slicer stable during working.
- Compatible Blades and Food Pusher Available: If you want to order more different blades or food pusher separately, you can find them in our store. They are special for OSTBA SL518-1 and SL518 Meat Slicer. 24/7 Customer Support.
How to choose the best electric slicer?
First of all, here are the different criteria to take into account:
Preferably, choose a stainless steel slicer . A stainless steel model will be much more solid , stable and with a longer lifespan . They are also easier to maintain. Conversely, slicers made with plastic will be lighter and suitable for occasional use. The choice will therefore be made according to your use, but I still advise you to go with a stainless steel model.
The cutting diameter and the blade
Slicer blades can be serrated or smooth . Smooth blades cut cleanly while serrated blades will have an easier time with firmer cuts. Some slicers even include both base blades with the unit.
It is also important to look in detail at the cutting diameter that your future machine will offer. As a general rule, it is possible to cut slices in a diameter between 1 and 25 mm depending on the model.
The more powerful the model, the faster and more efficient your device will be. This power is, as with many household appliances, expressed in watts. Go on a slicer with a minimum power of 120 watts (except for the more efficient ECO motors).
Ergonomics and ease of maintenance
A slicer should be a simple and practical tool to use. Check that the blade is removable for easier maintenance. Also favor models with a removable pusher carriage and a slice harvesting tray.
Your future slicer must be perfectly stable . First of all for a question of safety: a slicer which only moves on the work surface can be quite dangerous. But it is also important for working comfort. Preferably we will choose a fairly heavy model , with a weight of at least 3 kg . On some models, there are even suction cups or anti-slip feet to overcome this problem.
Blade guards, automatic shutdown of the device… safety is always an important criterion to take into account. Especially if you have young children or are new to learning the device. Each brand has developed its own safety system to avoid injury.
Machine size and design
Good for the design, we will not hide it: most slicers look more or less alike. But in terms of the size of the machine, some models are much more compact than others. So be careful with this criterion, especially if your kitchen is small or if you plan to put the appliance in a fixed place.
There are slicers from around fifty euros to more than €400 . Of course, the choice will be made mainly according to your use. No need to buy a very expensive device for occasional use. The purchase of your slicer would become a fairly unprofitable investment. On the other hand, if you plan to use it regularly , it may be wise to go for a slightly higher-end model . These models will have a better lifespan and offer better warranties.
And the first price slicers?
I strongly advise you not to go on a model at 50 euros. These slicers experience great difficulty in slicing hams (they “graze” when slicing), the belts break regularly, the blades twist, the slices are thick or unsightly… In short, buy a device that would cut less well than a good knife would be a waste of money .
Leave a Reply