number five best wood ten premium chromium plated meat slicer Premium chromium-plated carbon steel blade with protection against corrosion there is no need to sharpen the blade frequently double illuminated on/off switch 24 volts to avoid power shock for best protection
- Premium Chromium-plated Steel Blade with protection against corrosion
- There is no need to sharpen the blade frequently
- Double Illuminated ON/OFF Switch 24V to avoid power shock for best protection
- Slicing meat, cheese, veggies, ham, fruit precisely
- USA standard approved: ETL, NSF
- SLICE YOUR FAVORITES: Use your food cutter to easily slice deli style ham, turkey, roast beef, dried meat, cheese, bread, fruit, and vegetables right in your own kitchen. The food slicer is equipped with an adjustable thickness dial for customizing slices just the way you like them.
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN: With a sleek, compact design, this 9" x 12" deli slicer is small enough for most cabinets and countertops; perfect for weekday lunch prep or crafting gourmet meals. Great for making homemade beef jerky, deli sandwiches, charcuterie boards, sliced fruit for dehydrating, party platters, appetizers, and more.
- EASY USE & CLEANUP: Powerful 180-Watt AC motor and serrated stainless-steel blade allow foods to glide through the slicer with ease. Removable and retractable 7.5" serrated stainless-steel blade and die-cast aluminum housing are easy to clean.120V
- SAFE AND SMART: Sturdy non-slip feet, blade safety guard and food pusher ensure that the food slicer will stay in place so you can keep a firm grip while operating; on/off switch offers added safety so you can cut safely for a customized, clean slice - every time.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year hassle-free warranty provided by Chefman, so you can purchase worry-free - we've got your back!
- MAKE YOUR OWN DELI sandwiches with this meat slicer in your kitchen. Tilted carriage for fast and easier slicing.
- THICKNESS ADJUSTABLE knob lets you control how thin or Thick you want your slices to be with powerful 180 watt motor
- NON-SLIP FEET will hold the slicer sturdy and safe
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY 7. 5-Inch Stainless Steel blade and die cast aluminum body for a perfect chef style with serrated blade.
- MEASURE: 16. 45 x 10. 7 x 11. 95 inches, with 180W power
- Cast-aluminum and stainless steel slicer with gear-drive cool-running high-torque motor
- 7-inch multipurpose stainless steel blade slices from deli-thin to approximately 3/4-inch slices
- Tilted large-capacity food carriage and cantilever design provide fast efficient slicing
- Blade food carriage food pusher food Deflector and Thickness guide remove for easy cleaning safety fuse at the base of the slicer for power surges protection
- Recommended Blade Sharpener:Model 601
- Built of durable cast aluminium and Stainless steel
- Package Dimensions: 42.926 H x 32.766 L x 34.036 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 5.987 kilograms
- Country of Origin : United States
What is a slicer?
The slicer is a tool invented in 1898 used mainly to make thin slices of charcuterie. Formerly based on a crank system, the slicer has undergone a great evolution to end up in electric models.
This device consists of a rotating circular blade on which rests the piece of charcuterie to be cut, a pusher carriage to pass the piece under the blade, as well as a collecting plate which recovers the cut slices. However, it also makes it possible to slice cheese, bread, sausage, vegetables and various food products knowing that the thickness of each slice can be adjusted more or less finely according to the needs of the user.
How to choose a quality slicer?
Depending on blade size
The blade is indeed the main element of a slicer, because it is she who will ensure the cutting of food.
So remember to check the size of the latter according to the products you want to cut, knowing that a 250 mm blade offers a cutting capacity of 215 mm, while a 330 mm diameter blade will give you a perfect cut. 260mm.
Your choice will therefore be on a larger or smaller blade, depending on the products you are used to processing. For a restorer, MN advises to opt for a blade of 250 to 300 mm. In addition, if you work in a butcher’s shop or a supermarket, it would be best to orient yourself towards a professional slicer equipped with a blade of 370 mm or even more in order to work with ease.
Depending on the rotational speed
This is a criterion to which many users have not paid attention when buying their machine, but which is nevertheless very important during use. Indeed, the higher the speed of rotation of the slicer, the less effort you provide to cut your deli meats, because the blade will thus make precise, quick and easy cuts.
This speed generally varies between 250 and 400 revolutions per minute and remember that the larger the blade, the slower this speed will be, and the reverse occurs on devices with a smaller blade. This is why our site advises you to favor a powerful machine if you plan to use a large blade. On the other hand, the choice of a moderately powerful device will be sufficient to properly rotate a medium-sized blade.
Depending on his performance
Power will then be an essential point in your research, especially if you set your sights on an electric slicer. This will determine how fast your machine cuts. Therefore, MN recommends that you do not go below 130 watts.
Also, depending on the nature of the products you want to cut on a daily basis, you will need a more or less powerful device. Indeed, a frozen meat slicer will be much more powerful than a tomato slicer.
Don’t forget that your machine will also have to allow you to adjust the thickness of the cuts. The best would be that it offers a wide range of thickness so that it can make very thin slices, but also thicker and thus allow you to work on different products: meat, ham, cheese, vegetables, bread and others.
According to safety devices
Last but not least: the safety system of your slicer. Although it is an easy-to-handle device, you should not neglect its safety features, in order to protect you and all your family members.
Therefore prefer a model equipped with a “special child” switch to prevent young children from managing to operate the slicer accidentally. Likewise for a carriage locking system that prevents other objects from passing under the blade. Also pay particular attention to the stability of your future slicer and opt for a model with non-slip feet. Finally, the best device is one whose accessories are removable in order to detach and store them in a more secure location, out of the reach of children.
Why buy an efficient slicer?
To make beautiful slices without any effort
Why wait for the long queue at the butcher when you can slice your steaks yourself at home?
Indeed, buying a ham slicer allows you to enjoy many advantages, because not only will you be able to cut different foods at home, but also you will not make any effort to obtain beautiful thin slices.
All the products pass under the blade of your slicer and you will be delighted to be able to impress your guests with thin slices of ham and cheeses cut very regularly by your own care. On the other hand, this device will allow you to cook and prepare dishes according to your desires since you can choose the thickness of the cut of the food according to the recipe envisaged.
To save on fresh produce
Buying pre-cut deli meats at the supermarket actually costs you more than buying a large piece of meat. Still, you can avoid spending more if you have a slicer in your own kitchen. Thus, you can perfectly realize enormous savings by buying the food in bulk, whether it is meat, cheese, ham or other. It is then a very practical and also economical tool, because it can be used at any time according to your daily needs.
Leave a Reply