Grill Lovers BBQ Ribs Recipe
- • St. Louis Style ribs
- • olive oil
- • minced garlic
- • seasoned salt
- • pepper
- • barbecue sauce
- • aluminum foil pan
- Cut your slabs of ribs in half (Rib Racks are the secret to great ribs! They make grilling your ribs a breeze! Not only does a rack free up space on your grill to cook all the ribs you want, but it also keeps your ribs from burning). Then rub all sides with olive oil, then the garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place an aluminum foil pan filled with water below the grates on the grill. Cook on medium/low indirect heat for about one hour and 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the ribs from the rack and place back on your platter and cover all sides with BBQ sauce then return to the rack.
- Continue to cook for another 30 minutes, or until meat is about 1/4″ down from the end of the bone.
- Remove ribs from the racks and place on platter for about 10-15 minutes to cool. Then cut rib portions, serve and enjoy!
Do you like that post? Spread the word!