Grill Lovers’ Pressure Cooker Mac and Cheese Recipe (Ready in about 20 minutes | Servings 6)
- • 3 cups macaroni of choice
- • 1 cup water
- • 2 cups vegetable broth
- • 2 tablespoons butter
- • Sea salt and ground white pepper, to taste
- • 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- • 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Add macaroni, water, vegetable broth, butter, salt, and white pepper to your pressure cooker.
- Then, cook for 6 minutes on HIGH. Perform a quick release to release the pressure.
- Stir in Ricotta cheese and Cheddar cheese. Stir to combine and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes to thicken. Serve.
Do you like that post? Spread the word!