Grill Lovers’ Orleans Grilled Fish Recipe (Servings: 4)
- • 4 fish fillets (or steaks)
- • 1/3 c Italian salad dressing
- • 2 T lemon juice
- • 2 T Cajun’s Choice black season
- Place fish in shallow baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over fish (turn to coat both sides). Remove fish and reserve marinade for basting during grilling.
- Place fish on a lightly oiled grill. Cook over hot coals approximately 4 to 5 minutes, baste, turn and repeat until fish flakes easily.
- Serve immediately.
Do you like that post? Spread the word!