Grill Lovers’ Nutty Breakfast Cookies Recipe (Ready in about 25 minutes | Servings 16)
- • 1 cup nut butter
- • 1 cup sugar
- • 2 large-sized eggs
- • 1 teaspoon baking powder
- • 1 teaspoon baking soda
- • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- • 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all the above ingredients in a large-sized bowl; stir until everything is well blended.
- Roll prepared butter into small-size balls. Bake 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to rest about 10 minutes.
- Serve with coffee or tea.
Do you like that post? Spread the word!