Grill Lovers’ Mom’s Light Cornbread Recipe (Ready in about 30 minutes | Servings 6)
- • 1 cup cornmeal
- • 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- • 1 teaspoon baking powder
- • 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- • 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
- • 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- • 2⁄3 cup yogurt
- • 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- • 1 large-sized egg, lightly beaten
- Begin by preheating an oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cornmeal, baking soda, baking powder, salt, caraway seed, and Splenda granular.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients. Carefully fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Pour into lightly greased cake pan. Bake 15 to 20. Cut into wedges and serve with sour cream or yogurt.
Do you like that post? Spread the word!