Grill Lovers’ Low-Carb Walnut Bread Recipe (Ready in about 30 minutes | Servings 6)
- • 1 cup walnuts, ground
- • 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- • 2 eggs
- • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- • 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- • 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice mix
- • 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Begin by preheating an oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine walnuts and butter; mix to combine. Add the rest of the ingredients; mix again until everything is well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into a greased baking pan.
- Bake about 20 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. You can serve this amazing low-carb bread with butter and honey if desired.
Do you like that post? Spread the word!