Grill Lovers’ Grilled Salmon Ribbons Recipe (Servings: 20)
- 1 lb skinless salmon fillet -1-inch thick
- 3 T lemon juice
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 t tarragon, dried (2 tbsp. chopped fresh dill may be used in lieu of tarragon)
- 2 T fresh parsley, minced
- 1 salt
- 1 pepper
- Cut salmon into 1/4-inch thick slices about 4 inches in length. Soak wooden skewers for about 30 minutes in cold water. Thread salmon onto skewers.
- Place in single layer in shallow dish. Combine lemon juice, oil and tarragon; drizzle over salmon, turning skewers once to coat both sides. Sprinkle with parsley. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Arrange skewers on lightly greased broiling pan or baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Broil for 2-3 minutes or just until opaque.
Do you like that post? Spread the word!