Grill Lovers’ Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 ripe peaches
- 2 ripe nectarines
- Canola oil
- 8 large scoop vanilla ice cream
- Honey and sea salt for finishing
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Brush the peach and nectarines halves with a touch of oil and place on the grill for a few minutes and then rotate 90 degrees to continue to cook for about 3-4 minutes until grill marks appear and the fruit starts to caramelize.
- Remove from the grill with a pair of tongs and serve with a scoop of ice cream in the center of the fruit. Drizzle with honey and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt.
Do you like that post? Spread the word!