Grill Lovers’ Grilled Peach Crisps Recipe
- • 2 tablespoons sugar
- • 1-teaspoon ground cinnamon
- • 4 medium peaches, halves and pitted
- • 4 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- • 1-cup reduced-fat granola
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over cut sides of peaches. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Using long handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place peaches cut side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for about 8-10 minutes or until peaches are tender and begin to caramelize.
- Place peaches on dessert bowls. Serve with ice cream and granola.
Do you like that post? Spread the word!