Grill Lovers’ Grilled Fruit Skewers with Chocolate Syrup Recipe
- • 2 cups cubed angel food cake
- • 1 cup fresh strawberries
- • 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- • 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- • 1 large banana, cut into 1-inch slices
- • 2 medium plums, pitted and quartered
- • Butter-flavored cooking spray
- • ½ cup packed brown sugar
- • 8 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- On eight (8) metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread cake cubes and fruits. Spritz each skewer with butter-flavored spray and roll in brown sugar.
- Place skewers on a piece of heavy-duty foil. Place the foil on grill racks. Grill, covered over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fruits are tender, turning once. Drizzle each skewer with 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup. Serve and enjoy!
Do you like that post? Spread the word!