Grill Lovers’ Grilled Donut Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
- • 4 glazed donuts - cut in half
- • 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- • Chocolate syrup for drizzling
- • Whipped cream
- • 4 maraschino cherries
- Pre-heat grill or grill pan to high. Grill donut halves, glazed side down, until charred, about 1 minute. Set aside to cool.
- Place to scoops of vanilla ice cream in between each donut sandwich. Press down.
- Top each with a drizzle of chocolate syrup, as much whipped cream as desired and put cherry on top. Serve and enjoy!
Do you like that post? Spread the word!