Grill Lovers’ Everyday Easy Biscuits Recipe (Ready in about 25 minutes | Servings 12)
- • 1 cup all-purpose flour
- • 1 cup fine cake flour
- • 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- • 1 teaspoon baking powder
- • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- • 1 teaspoon sea salt
- • 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- • 2⁄3 cup buttermilk
- Begin by preheating your oven to 475 degrees F.
- Mix flours, baking soda, baking powder, brown sugar, and sea salt. Mix to combine well. Add canola oil and buttermilk to the dry mixture.
- Mix again in order to moisten ingredients; then, knead by hand and form the ball.
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of plastic wrap. Cut into serving-sized biscuits.
- Bake approximately 12 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack in order to cool completely. Afterwards, transfer to a serving platter and serve!
Do you like that post? Spread the word!