Grill Lovers’ Delicious Country Biscuits Recipe (Ready in about 25 minutes | Servings 8)
- • 1 cup fine pastry flour
- • 1 teaspoon baking soda
- • 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- • 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- • 1/2 teaspoon dried lemon rind
- • 2 tablespoons milk, lukewarm
- • 1 stick butter, cold
- • 1 cup sourdough starter
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Sprinkle with dried lemon rind and stir to combine well.
- Add milk; cut in the butter, then, add sourdough starter. Replace the dough to a floured work surface. Knead the dough two or three times.
- Pat dough to 3⁄4-inch disc, then, cut out the biscuits.
- Bake about 15 minutes. Serve at room temperature.
Do you like that post? Spread the word!