Grill Lovers’ Butterflied Pork Loin On The Grill Recipe (Servings: 8)
- 1 4lb boneless pork loin roast
- 2 onions,finely chopped
- 1 T fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 t allspice,Ground
- 1/4 t nutmeg,Ground
- 1/4 t cinnamon,Ground
- 1 T sugar
- 2 T hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- 2 T vegetable oil
- Trim any excess fat from the pork roast. Butterfly the roast by cutting horizontally through the center. The meat should lie flat.
- Place the pork in a flat dish. Combine the remaining ingredients to make a jerk paste. Spread the paste over the pork loin, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Prepare a fire on the grill. When the coals have burned down and are medium hot. The roast should cook over medium coals for approximately 2 hours or until the meat thermometer reads 150 to 160 degrees.
- Cut the pork loin in half lengthwise and carve in thin slices.
Do you like that post? Spread the word!