Grill Lovers’ BBQ Nachos Recipe
- • 1 bag tortilla chips
- • 1 ½ cup shredded Pepperjack Cheese
- • 1 ½ shredded cheddar cheese
- • 1 16-oz can refried beans
- • 1 cup Corn, removed from the cob
- • 1 cup shredded chicken
- To garnish
- • Sliced Jalapeños
- • Sliced Green Onions
- • Sour Cream
- • Guacamole
- • Pico de Gallo
- Pre-heat the grill over medium heat.
- Arrange the chips on a large sheet pan. Evenly distribute the cheese, refried bean, corn and chicken making sure each chip is coated with some cheese and equal parts of all the toppings. Transfer the sheet pan on the grill and cover. Let the cheese melt. Once the cheese has melted, remove the sheet pan carefully and add little spoonful of the garnishes on top. Serve immediately.
Do you like that post? Spread the word!