Grill Lovers’ Balsamic Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- • 6 wooden skewers
- • 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- • 1 red pepper
- • 1 20 oz. can of pineapples slices, drained
- • 1/2 cup Newman's Own balsamic vinaigrette dressing, divided
- • 2 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Immerse skewers into water and set aside for 30 minutes. Chop the chicken breasts into large chunks and marinate in the first 1/4-cup of dressing for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, chop the peppers and pineapple.
- Heat the grill to medium. Alternate placing the chicken, peppers and pineapple on the skewers. Pour the remaining 1/4-cup dressing onto the skewers and place them on the grill for approximately 3 minutes, flip and cook another 3 minutes. You may need to cook them longer, depending on the size of the chicken pieces.
- Place the skewers on a bed of rice or couscous and garnish with the parsley.
Do you like that post? Spread the word!