Grill Lovers’ Bacon Butter Cookies Recipe (Ready in about 35 minutes | Servings 8)
- • 1/2-pound bacon
- • 1/4 cup butter
- • 1/2 cup sugar
- • 2 medium-sized eggs, lightly beaten
- • 1 cup pastry flour
- • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- • 2 cups corn flakes
- • A pinch of sea salt
- • 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a cast-iron skillet, cook the bacon about 10 minutes; drain, crumble and reserve.
- Cream together butter and sugar till fluffy. Stir in the eggs.
- Sift the flour with baking soda; add to the butter mixture. Stir in reserved bacon, corn flakes, salt, black pepper, and ground cumin.
- Drop the batter by rounded teaspoonful onto baking sheets. Bake about 18 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Do you like that post? Spread the word!