Here, we will give you the easiest ways to Master the Grill. Following these simple steps will make your grilling experience more convenient and the results will be more flavorful and mouth-watering grilled foods. You will be a certified Grill Master and Grill Lover!
- GRILL ON WOOD NOT GAS
Forget about the gas-versus-charcoal debate: Wood is the only perfect fuel that adds real flavor to food. Preferably, use whole hardwood logs in a wood-burning grill. The next best option is to burn hardwood chunks in a regular grill. (Light them in the chimney starter as you would charcoal_. As a last resort, toss some wood chips onto the coals of your charcoal grill – you use hardwood charcoal, right? – or in the smoker box of your gas grill just before you begin grilling.
- KEEP IT COOL
You don’t need to bring steaks to room temperature before grilling: There’s no appreciable difference in cooking time. Steak houses keep meat refrigerated until they’re ready to cook it – for reason of convenience and food safety – and so should you.
- ORGANIZE AND LINE THEM UP
Align the food on your grill in a neat row with soldierly precision. This helps you keep track of which foods went on the fire first, so you can turn them and take them off in order. Plus it looks more professional – and looking professional is half the battle.
- DO THE FLIP – JUST ONCE!
You can’t get killer grill marks [the grillmanship’s signature]or accurately gauge cooking time if you’re compulsively turning over your steak every 10 seconds. To have an awesome set of crosshatches, rotate the steak 90 degrees after a couple of minutes of grilling.
- SALT & RUBS
You might have heard that salt “bleeds” the juices out of raw meat: It doesn’t. Instead, it helps steaks form a savory crust as they cook. Just before putting the steaks on the grill, sprinkle on a generous amount of coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- BRUSH IT OFF
This is the grill master’s mantra. Following it will prevent food from sticking and give it excellent grill marks. Before grilling, scrub the hot grate with a wire brush, and then rub it with a tightly folded paper towel dipped in oil. Scrub the grate again when you’re finished cooking.
- GRILLED VEGGIES
The dry heat of a grill intensifies a vegetable’s natural sweetness. Grill tender, watery vegetable, such as bell peppers and onions, directly over the coals. Grill dense or starchy vegetable, such as sliced potatoes and eggplant, using indirect heat, as far away from the coals as possible. Vegetarian loves this.
- TONGS VS FORK & KNIFE
Use a pair of tongs – not a barbecue fork or, worse, a knife – to turn meat or move it around on the grill. Forks and knives poke holes in the meat that can allow precious juices to drain out. If you must cut and peek to check doneness, make a small slit with a knife.
- KNOW WHEN IT’S PERFECTLY DONE
For steaks, chops and chicken, poke the meat with your finger: If it feels soft and squishy, it’s rare; yielding, medium-rare; only slightly yielding, medium; firm and springy, well done. For large cuts of meat, use an instant-read meat thermometer (even barbecue pros use them). Just don’t let it touch any bones, or you’ll get a false reading
- FOR A PERFECT GRILL TASTE, LET IT REST
When you grill a piece of meat, its muscle fibers contract and drive the juices to the center of the cut. Meat served right off the grill will taste tough and dry, but a post-grill rest allows the muscle fibers reabsorb the juices, resulting in a tender and succulent cut. Larger pieces of meat, like leg of lamb and pork shoulder, need to rest longer than steaks chop – approximately 15 minutes.
Do you want to become a REAL MASTER in cooking?
Grill Lovers has something for you!
The Grill Lovers Premium Orange Thermometer on Amazon.com. You will GET:
- Premium Quality – This is the best thermometer in the market right now from our trusted brand! For the best price!
- $145 Worth Of Bonuses – you get them only if you buy TODAY. Look below for more information!
- Durability – the Premium Orange Thermometer is built to last and you will never need another one! Ever!
- Eco Friendliness – your purchase will be a small step towards healthier living for the planet and its inhabitants, big and small!
- Ultra Fast Speed – Press the “on” button on the Premium Orange Thermometer by Grill Lovers, stick it and wait 5 seconds! That’s it!
- Accuracy on Another Level – The Premium Orange Thermometer is designed for nothing less than to be LASER ACCURATE. No mistakes allowed!
BONUSES you will immediately get if you buy TODAY (before 23:59 EST):
- Ridiculously Low Price – the regular price is $39.97. Only today you get it for only $14.97 (you save $25). Today we are selling at a loss to rank the product in Amazon!
- Lifetime “No Matter What” Warranty (Usual cost: 20$). – If you buy today you either like it or get your money back! No questions asked! Ever!
- FREE Return Shipping (Usual cost: 10$) – If you don’t like the Premium Orange Thermometer, even if it is not damaged or defective, you can return it for FREE. We will pay for the return shipping!
- Limited EDITION The Ultimate BBQ Masters Tips & Tricks eBook by grilling master Cherry Mae (Usual cost: 40$) – learn all the secrets to becoming a badass master griller! We are planning to sell this eBook in Amazon separately for 40$! ONLY TODAY YOU CAN GET IT AS A FREE BONUS!
- Limited EDITION Grill Lovers’ The Ultimate Recipes eBook – Great Food, Great Life! (Usual cost $50) – the badass way to become a master cook with the best recipes of Grill Lovers! We are planning to sell this eBook in Amazon separately for 50$! ONLY TODAY YOU CAN GET IT AS A FREE BONUS!
- Amazing Quantity Discounts – Buy 2 Premium Orange Thermometers – get 10 % off the ENTIRE order. Buy 3 – 15% off the ENTIRE order + FREE SHIPPING. Buy 4 – 20% off the ENTIRE order + FREE SHIPPING. Buy 5 – 25% off the ENTIRE order + FREE SHIPPING.
TOTAL VALUE OF BONUSES AND CONCESSIONS THAT YOU GET IF YOU BUY TODAY (BEFORE 23:59 EST):
Again, the price is only $14.97. And you have absolutely nothing to lose. Absolutely nothing! Even if you don’t like it we will arrange a pick up and give you a FULL refund.
Click on the yellow button below to go to Amazon and buy TODAY (before 23:59 EST)!
Tomorrow all the bonuses will go away and the price will get up to $39.97.